Norwich Radical Film Festival 2016 will be held at several locations in and around Norwich. Below you will find further information to help you get the most out of our festival.
—- Cinema City —-
Location: Cinema City, St Andrews Street, Norwich NR2 4AD (view in Google Maps)
—- The Forum —-
Location: The Forum, Millennium Plain, Norwich, NR2 1TF (view in Google Maps)
—- The Garage —-
Location: The Garage, 14 Chapel Field N, Norwich NR2 1NY (view in Google Maps)
We chose this venue because like us, The Garage strives to integrate activities and education within the Norwich community.
By Car: Please note there is no parking at the theatre, so please make sure you leave plenty of time to park before a performance. The nearest car parks include:
▪ The Forum underground car park – NR2 1TF (opposite the theatre, £1.80 after 5.30pm, Car Park Closes at Midnight)
▪ Chapelfield shopping centre – NR1 3SH (behind the theatre, £2.50 after 3pm)
▪ St Giles multi-storey car park – NR2 1NH (open until 1.00am for a charge of £1.80 after 6.30pm)
▪ St Andrews on Duke Street – NR3 3AT (10mins from theatre, a charge of £1.80 6.30pm – 5am )
▪ Chantry surface car park NR2 1RG (off Theatre Street, next to the Assembly House, charge of £1.80 after 6.30pm)
Please note that none of these car parks offer free evening parking. For more information on other city centre car parks please contact the Box Office directly on 01603 630 000 or visit https://www.norwich.gov.uk/downloads/file/3368/norwich_parking_planner to download Norwich City Council Parking Planner.
—- Hollywood Cinema —-
Location: Hollywood Cinema, Anglia Square, Norwich NR3 1DZ (view in Google Maps)
By Car: On the A147 heading away from the St Crispin’s/Duke Street roundabout, turn left at the exit ramp marked “Hollywood Cinema”. Follow the signs to the assigned free parking spaces for Hollywood Cinema on the roof of Anglia Square.
—- St John Maddermarket —-
Location: St John the Baptist Church, Maddermarket, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DS (view in Google Maps)
Please note: there are no toilets at this venue.
—- Moosey Art Gallery —-
Location: Moosey Art Gallery, 22 Bridewell Alley, Norwich NR2 1AQ (view in Google Maps)
—- The Owl Sanctuary —-
Location: The Owl Sanctuary, 7A Timber Hill, Norwich NR1 3JZ (view in Google Maps)
—- The Blue Agave Mexican Grill —-
Location: 3 Upper King Street, Norwich, (view in Google Maps)